Filing of electronic applications through the portal
With the help of this service you may write and send message to state agency from the list. You have the guarantee that you message will be delivered and you can see it’s status and receive the respond.
How to do?
- Authorize at the portal www.egov.kz.
- Choose the service “Electronic addresses”.
- Complete the form.
- Sign with EDS.
- Send it to the state agency.
In the process of the document consideration to the personal account of the user will come:
- Notification of the delivery.
- Notification on the address registration with the indication of the date, responsible officer and registration number given at the state agency; or notification with the refusal in the registration of the address.
- Notification of redirection to the implementation with indication of the responsible person and deadlines.
- Notification about the implementation with indication of the responsible person, date of the implementation, information about the results of the address or information about redirection of the address to other subjects or authorized persons according to their qualifications.
- Information on the results of the address or information about the direction of the issue to central or local executive agencies in accordance with their competency.
Note: Receipt of the electronic addresses is only subject to physical and juridical addresses defined in accordance with the Law "On consideration order of the addresses of physical and juridical bodies" dated January 12, 2007 № 221" as directed to the subject considerating that address, individual or collective letter, oral or e-document, videoconference, video-address, proposal, application, appeal, request or response to the authorized body .
Result of the service delivery
Response on the address (Letter). Information about the results of the address consideration or information on the redirection of the address to the state central, local executive agencies and territorial bodies.